Grannie Day

I have the greatest mom ever. Each Thursday is "Grannie Day." She sets aside the day to take care of her grandkids and give their moms a day off. It's wonderful for me but also great because Marian is getting to know her so well. About a month ago, Grandma Phyllis, my 95-year old grandma, was there for Grannie Day. She has always loved kids and got right down on the ground to play with Marian. I just wanted to share these cute pictures of Grandma Phyllis and Marian. Not bad for a 95 year old, eh?


This is Grandma Phyllis and Marian looking out the window at Zeke.


And playing on the ground.

Comments

Nicole said…
that is such a great idea! when i have kids, i'm totally going to lobby my mom for a weekly grannie day. :)
Tiffany said…
That is awesome to have a Grannie day. There is a lady in our ward that does Grandma Camp for all her grandkids. They fly in from all over the country to stay at grandma and grandpa's for a week. And she has the house for it with a bedroom full of bunk beds and a basement full of toys. I'm thinking of sneaking Makenzie in her Grandma Camp next summer.

Anyway, Nate and I have a blog also if you are interested in checking it out. It's http://allthebirds.blogspot.com

Merry Christmas!
Nate & Tiffany Bird
Martha Phyllis - How sweet to see the beautiful lady you are named after. Those pic's have got to be one of the sweetest things I have ever seen. What a woman that Phyllis is! ADORABLE! Oh and how cute of your mom to have "grannie day!" Tell her she deserves one to a billion for that one!
Carrie said…
Ooooh, I miss Grannie Day! I miss you, Marian, Grandma Phyllis, (and I guess Zeke :) ) too!

Such cute pictures . . .
Love, Bobbie
Caitlin said…
I LOVE your BALD Spot!!!! I mean, for your age and everything, it looks great!!! Haha, no, I am just kidding. I love your BLOG spot. There are such cute pictures, Marian is adorable! I bet you three have so much fun together. It was great to see you the other day, let's keep that up! Rob and my page is robandcait.blogspot.com. It's just coming out of the cradle, but enjoy!!
Cary said…
Ritz, I love these pictures!! How fun! And thanks again for Brighton parties, what a blast! Have fun in Denmark!
Maggie said…
So cute. Darling pictures. Way to go Grandma Phyllis!

Popular posts from this blog

Arriving in Wuhan!

January 2024

Emily