Christmas tag

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper--I love the challenge of not ripping it and the mess!
2. Real tree or Artificial? Real. Right now ours is fake but when we have our own home and some extra money we will have a real tree. I love the smell.
3. When do you put up the tree? Beginning of December (not too early with a real tree)
4. When do you take the tree down? My mom always does it the day school starts--I'll probably do the same thing. It makes me sad to take it all down so I extend it as long as I can.
5. Do you like eggnog? Nope
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Playmobile mansion--it's in my mom's basement for my kids when they're old enough
7. Hardest person to buy for? my dad or Adam's parents
8. Easiest person to buy for? Mini
9. Do you have a nativity scene? our olive wood one from Bethlehem and one my mom sent me on my mission (only problem is I lost baby Jesus)
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? mail, although I've never done my own
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I should probably say the remote fart machine but we had so much fun with it that it was one of the best ever!
12. Favorite Christmas movie? A Nativity Story
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Usually in December. I wish I were one of those people done by Thanksgiving but I'm not.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Don't think so
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? mint M&M's for sure!
16. Lights on the tree? Yes but I'm picky--I hate blinking lights and I hate strands of all blue lights. They depress me.
17. Favorite Christmas Song? The First Noel
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Hard to say. Stay home for Christmas day and then a trip to St. George between Christmas and New Years. Last year we went to Denmark and the traveling was stressful but it was fun to be at Adam's home for Christmas.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Yes
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star
21. Open presents on Christmas Eve or morning? Definitely morning.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? The advertising, traffic, grumpy people
23. Favorite ornament, theme or color? I love the ornaments I've collected over the years
24. Favorite food for Christmas dinner? my family doesn't have a traditional dinner but I like the traditional Danish dinner Adam's family does--pork roast, candied potatoes, and a yummy almond pudding dessert
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? a new silver necklace (and an internship for Adam)

Comments

Maggie said…
You've been such a diligent poster lately. It was fun to read your Christmas tag. "Then there's the farting machine... Jen's crush on ___
_____ and driving my ugly gold jeep." (I've been singing that song all week and thinking of you guys).
Spencer said…
MO--I love your last entries. Reading that last one about your diabetes patient made me cry--what an amazing pay-back experience for you. And what an amazing man that would drive him all that way--I'd love to know his side of the story. I hope someday I get to work with you as a nurse--I bet you change lives everyday you're there.
Hey have a great Christmas. Sorry you have to work--I'll be thinking about you. Love you a lot!
Carrie said…
I wish we could give you the internship for our sibling gift . . . hope you'll like what we chose instead! Hang in there, I know "the waiting game" is no fun, but hopefully something will come through soon. Have a great day, Moey!
*Meg Larsen* said…
Happy anniversary guys :o) we're so glad you stayed in provo for law school and you'll just have to follow us to phoenix when you finish--it won't be the same without you!

Can't wait to see pictures of your christmas adventures :o) and how soon we'll know whether you get inducted into boy land or whether i get to go crazy with the cute dresses i can't put on Scotty!

Popular posts from this blog

Arriving in Wuhan!

January 2024

Emily