Going pink (again)

In honor of our upcoming BABY GIRL, we're going pink!! We just had the ultrasound today and are very excited, but very surprised. Everyone, including Adam and me, totally thought this one was a boy. But we got a pretty good look and she's all girl. I'm excited for Mini to have a friend, to be able to use the same clothes, and to get matching dresses for them! More than anything I'm glad that she's healthy as far as we can tell.

As for a holiday update, we have had a great time spending time with both of our families (consequently getting to know I-15 from Provo to Salt Lake even better). It's always fun to have Adam's parents here from Denmark since we don't get to see them very much. We did Christmas Eve with them and enjoyed the Danish traditional dinner (pork roast, caramelized potatoes, and red cabbage), dessert (an almond pudding with cherry dressing--I love it!), and dancing around the Christmas tree.



This was what Christmas morning looked like at our apartment. Marian got a toddler bed and a cute set of toys for her doll/doggies. I think Adam and I were way more excited than she was! She has loved having a stroller, pack'n'play, and swing/high chair for her dogs.


Adam and I also celebrated our 3rd anniversary on December 30th with dinner at Red Robin and bowling. Here are the action shots. I won the first game but Adam wasted me the second.

Finally, this is the super-hero dress up party Adam instigated on New Years Eve. I just love how all the boys are super-heroes and Marian is cradling the doll--girls and boys are so different!!

Well, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Hope they were great for you!

Comments

The Bish Fam said…
Yeah for a girl! That will be so fun to have a sister...I guess my little boys will have to like to play with girls since we seem to have the opposite :) Congrats!!!
RaeRae said…
congrats on girl #2. so fun.
gbrooks said…
woohoo, another little girl!
Maggie said…
I'm so excited for you guys! Love it! It looks like santa did a great job figuring out what Marian would like for Christmas. I'll have to call you soon. Hope all is going well.
Tiffany said…
Congrats on another girl! You'll be like us with a lot of hormones in the house and Adam will be out numbered by girls. He will be able to relate to Nate very well.
MBurt said…
No worries, no big announcement yet! We just put the countdown on there to be subtle until we find out what we are having, which is on the 19th. Then I'll do something a little more obvious. Congrats on having a girl. I loved the matching dresses comment, something that was fun and then torture as we got older, yet we can't wait to do it as moms.
Anonymous said…
Congrats! We're excited for you four!
Congrats on another girl, that is so exciting!
Bekah said…
So, totally love my boys and all, but can't help being a little jealous of you! I always wanted 4girls! :) Congrats and I'm glad your holidays were happy!
Ally said…
How fun to have two little girls!! The dancing around the christmas tree sounded very amusing. did you clog and sing the TRIX song in spanish? you should have!!
youngfam said…
Congrats, how exciting! Christmas looks so fun and that dessert looks yummy!! oh and congrats on 3 years too!
Mimi Collett said…
Yay for baby girls! :)
M said…
I love having an older sister. You know a bit about that, too. Congratulations and I hope you're feeling OK.
emily said…
So exciting! Two darling girls! I am so happy for you guys!
theminerfamily said…
LOVE GIRLS! (: Congrats. And way to go on bowling, I can NEVER beat Dave even in Wii bowling! Happy Anniversary.

Popular posts from this blog

Arriving in Wuhan!

January 2024

Emily