Hooray!!

This has been an amazing week for our family! My sister Melissa and her husband Sammie adopted Bradley Samuel Markham on Sunday! This is the answer to so much fasting and prayer. Little Brad has already brought so much joy into the family and I'm so excited to see him grow up.

This has really opened my eyes to the incredible love that surrounds an adoption and how sometimes the most selfless thing a mother can do is give her baby to someone who can give him a better life. Thank you to all the amazing parents who have made that choice.

Comments

theminerfamily said…
That is WONDERFUL!!! I have tears in my eyes, tell Melba congrats for me, she will be an amazing mother!
Congrats to the whole family.
Robnz Fam said…
Oh that is so wonderful. What a blessing. I'm so grateful for adoption as well, it has blessed our family in two very different ways. He is a handsome baby!

Popular posts from this blog

Arriving in Wuhan!

January 2024

Emily