Priceless


Today I was feeding Emmy mangoes for the first time. I had the spoon in hand, then thought, "This is going to be good." So I grabbed the camera before feeding her and I'm so glad I did! I'm in love with this picture!!
And now for an update. We had a fabulous Christmas vacation. We spent a lot of time with family, as all of my family was in town for Christmas, and Adam's mom and brother were over from Denmark staying in Pleasant Grove. We figured that between Adam's last final on December 18 and his first day of school January 4, we ate dinner at home 3 times. It was wonderful! We were ready to get back to a normal schedule though, as poor Mini and Emmy put up with going to bed at 11:30+ way too many times. Here are some pictures:
Christmas Eve with my family--the grand kids acting out the nativity


the triplets (Mini and her cousins Katie and Lucy--they're all within 6 weeks of each other) getting their treasure chests with princess dresses inside



Christmas morning at our house

Emmy with Aunt Anna who came from Arizona (we miss you Annie!)

at the Dinosaur Museum with Adam's mom and brother

instead of doing sibling gifts, my family bought materials for hygiene kits to donate, then had a party to assemble them

Maybe it's time to upgrade from the 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner from the $1 store I buy for her!

Comments

Deanna said…
Love that face! So glad you caught that on camera. Thanks again for Vince's gift!
Ally said…
So fun! I cant believe how much your girls look like eachother!! Good times. (done in guamese sign language)
Carrie said…
CUTE pictures, Moey! It was SO fun to spend time with you guys. We really miss you. I love Emmy's face--perfect timing! That will make great blackmail in about 13 years . . .
Anni Winings said…
I think that's such an adorable picture, Martha (of Emmy). Sorry I forgot about Mini's birthday. I always remember until the day of the event. Happy birthday to Mini!
Mimi Collett said…
I love that first picture. So cute! And what a great idea to do service instead of give gifts!!

Popular posts from this blog

Arriving in Wuhan!

January 2024

Emily