Halloween!!

Marian is a true Birk--already a candy addict. For Halloween, I'd let her suck on wrapped candy. She'd suck until she went through the wrapper. Then after all her hard work and finally tasting the sweet candy, I'd take it away.


This is the progression: 1) insert hand into bucket



2)stuff as much candy as possible in mouth








3) Why can't I do this every day? Halloween is awesome!







And the best part of Halloween...our funky chicken!! (Don't mind my strange attire. I was dressed as an attorney.) She's all of a sudden gotten so good at walking. She relies on it as her primary mode of transportation.


And finally, all three of us on Halloween. Adam was a doctor, I was an attorney, and, of course, Chicken Little. I couldn't figure out how to distinguish myself as an attorney. I finally figured it out but we were already trick-or-treating: tape a "One Call That's All" sign on my back. After all, that is "The Attorney" as we all know from every freeway billboard and phone book, right?

Comments

Cary said…
OH my, that chicken costume is hilarious!!! It made me laugh out loud!
And congrats for Hong KOng!! You did marry an adventure!!
Also, Hannah is down to only 3 meals a day, including milk. I usually nurse her after she has her meal. For dinner I wait to nurse her until closer to bedtime.
M said…
An attorney, a doctor and Chicken Little all under one roof? Wow. Now that's success. You must be rollin' in it!
Love the video of her walking, it is so cute, and what an adorable little chicken - hey, that is the same thing Lance was - who knows maybe they are mtb! ;)
The Bells said…
Hey Martha,
How's it going? I am so glad I found your blog. That is so exciting that you get to do all that traveling. I am a little jealous.
Your little girl is so adorable. I have a little boy now that is 4 months. I love motherhood. It is so much fun. It will be exciting when he can walk but I am enjoying how he is now too. You can check out my blog and see what we are up to at:
www.ericplusangela.blogspot.com
Keep in touch!
Angela (Coleby) Bell
Spencer said…
Ahhh--I want to be there to kiss those cheeks! (marians..not yours, as cute as yours are). That costume is too cute, and I can't believe how well she is walking! I hope you guys had a great halloween...
Bekah said…
MO!

Just wanted to wish you a happy birthday! Marian is so cute! Love you!
Jentry said…
Yea for blogging! You guys are so dang cute and that video was priceless. You guys are great and I'm glad we get to keep in touch
Martha - so with my pregnancy amnesia I wasn't sure if I remembered correctly, but I did have down on my little planner your b-day was the 12th, so happy b-day yesterday. Hope it was great. On a sidenote - since you have become mrs traveling pants - do you have any good advice of how to book cheap flights or any good travel websites. Spence has to go to dubai/egypt jan1-jan18 and I am looking for a good deal. I am also thinking about joining him on the 9 in Egypt. If you have any good tips on how to keep the tickets affordable - let me know. thx, kt
*Meg Larsen* said…
She makes such a great chicken! Glad to see you've joined the blogging world--the high tech stuff gets addicting so be careful!

We need to hang out with you guys a lot in the next month or so to make up for the next six...
emily said…
Marth-
All day on monday I kept thinking to myself "I think it is Martha's birthday today." But I wasn't totally sure. But now I know. So Happy late Birthday! I hope that you had a great day! Love you!
Meg said…
Ritz... she is adorable! What a cute little girl! How fun to dress her up for Halloween! You look so good!
- Paris
Mo (how funny - I don't think I've called you that since playmobiles and elementary) - anyway - quick question; did you guys go to Egypt while on your trip to Israel? If so, I was wondering what you thought...

Popular posts from this blog

Arriving in Wuhan!

January 2024

Emily