Spokane

Marian and I went on our own big adventure to Spokane to visit my sister Carrie, her husband Luke, and their 2 girls Abby and Katie (who was born exactly 1 week after Marian). My little sister Jennie flew up the day after we did, so we all partied and had so much fun! Wishing Adam could be there was the only downside.

We took one afternoon to go into downtown Spokane and see some of the sights there. The Spokane River goes right through downtown with a big waterfall that is quite impressive. We went to a Children's Museum which was entertaining for all of us, then out to dinner. Another day we went to an Easter egg hunt (indoor due to the snow) which was crazy but fun. The rest of the time we enjoyed hanging out and watching Marian and Katie. I was so impressed by Carrie's homemaking, cooking, and mothering skills. I loved being part of her world for a couple days.

I love this video of Marian and Katie giving each other kisses! (It's pretty typical of their personalities--Marian being very in charge and Katie just pleasantly along for the ride.) If you can, please mute it because my talking through the whole thing is really cheesy and nerdy! Anyway, I wish Linscotts lived closer to we could all play more.






This a cute still shot of them giving kisses.

Here they are at bath time.

Holding hands in their strollers.

Here is me with Jennie and Carrie.

This dog is actually a little girl in a dog costume. When I first saw it I really thought it was a dog, and Marian was totally fooled!


Sorry these pictures are so huge! Blogger went crazy and wouldn't let me adjust their size. Also, one more thing. About my issue with scrubs (see bottom of last post). I tried on the green/red combo and felt like a Christmas elf so I ended up going with green. It's only St. Patrick's Day once a year, right?

Comments

Maggie said…
Cute pictures. That's a really cool dog costume. I'm glad you had a nice time. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!!!
What a fun trip and those pictures are so cute. How fun that there are so many cousins marian's age. So I have to tell you - the picture in the bathtub, I totally thought Marian was wearing like one of those balloon hats that people make when they blow up the balloons and make them into funny animals. I just thought it was one long balloon type thing sticking out of her head, until I clicked on the picture and realized it was the handle bar! I am such a dork. I thought - wow, what a party in the bathtub, with balloons, books, toys, etc!
Hi sweetie, it was so good to hear from you! We need to keep in touch.
Nat
Maren said…
Hi Adam, Martha, and Marian. It's Dallin. Sounds like you are all doing well. I Hope Adam is finding law to be fun and/or interesting.

Popular posts from this blog

Arriving in Wuhan!

January 2024

Emily