2 exciting things

Well, yesterday I said there hadn't been anything exciting going on. Well, 2 exciting things have happened since I wrote that. First, our car turned 100,000 miles old! That may not sound exciting but to someone who is obsessed with numbers, it is exciting. I tried to get a picture on the camera phone but it didn't work out. I bought the car in 2004 with 36,000 miles on it. So it only took 4 years to drive 64,000 miles. Wow--I feel kind of extravagant.

Anyway, exciting event #2 was discovering yearbookyourself.com. (Thanks Eric and Meg.) I had so much fun with this. Maybe I'll post more pictures from it later, but here is my favorite: Adam in 1998.


Too bad we didn't have this one for Adam's post about his 200 lb days.

Comments

That is hilarious! I love it
Maggie said…
Hey, I was so anxious to try out your website that I never left a comment. I had a few hours of fun putting our faces in- so ugly. Anyway, hope to talk to you soon.
Spencer said…
Haha--too funny! It looked so real at first I thought it really was one of his high school pics. I was relieved to find otherwise, though I do hope to see a pic of his 200 lb days sometime.
And congratulations on your car! I was remembering when you first bought it--you let me drive it and I stalled three times just driving around the block...doops.
Mimi Collett said…
Haha that is a funny picture. :) And congratulations on your car! ;) That is an exciting milestone. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Arriving in Wuhan!

January 2024

Emily