Proposition 8

By Adam:
Today, I was once again reminded of the importance of Proposition 8. As I am sure many of you have noticed, The First Presidency is very concerned about this vote. The potential consequences of a failure to pass Proposition 8 would be very serious for both the Church and believers of marriage as between a man and a woman only. I want to voice my support for Proposition 8 and encourage supporters who are registered to vote in California to vote in the upcoming election. If you cannot vote in California you can support Proposition 8 by donating to the campaign.

www.protectmarriage.com is website where you can donate.

If anyone would like more information about the legalization of same-sex marriage, I have an excellent article that explains some of the problems associated doing so. Just let me know and I'll send it to you.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing"

Comments

Maggie said…
Hey there! I loved reading about the adventures in babysitting. Thanks Adam for the good reminder. There is a lot hanging on this election. Hope it all turns out well.
Mimi Collett said…
Thanks for blogging about it! Don't forget that Arizona and Florida are voting on it, too, and Connecticut is voting to get to open the constitution to change, and gay marriage would definitely be an issue. Those states need support, too! :)
No worries Adam, Spence and I already sent in our absentee votes to California! I am seriously so worried about this. I would love that article - please email it to:
ktaggart1@hotmail.com Thanks!

Popular posts from this blog

Arriving in Wuhan!

January 2024

Emily