September pictures

It has been a while since I posted any pictures, so here is our September in pictures.

Marian has been quite into sunglasses lately. In this one she's at "Slotty's" house (thanks for all the babysitting Meg).



Whenever Adam and I put on our sunglasses, she has to put on hers.



BYU football games!! Go Cougs! Currently #7 or #8 (depending on which poll you like) in the nation!


Eating breakfast with Elmo


Adam was ready to leave to school one day with his backpack on and Marian was insistent on wearing her Winnie the Pooh backpack. They looked so cute I had to get a picture.

We had fun at the ward campout. Neither the quantity nor quality of sleep was that great, but we still had a good time.

As you can see in this picture, I finally got to use my T-shirt quilt for something!

And Sunday we drove the Alpine Loop, which was gorgeous! (Sorry this picture isn't gorgeous.) I love living where we get four seasons and beautiful leaves that go along with fall.

Comments

Spencer said…
That little girl is just too cute!!! and too big. If you could just put all her growing on hold until we see her at Thanksgiving, that would be great...thanks.
Deanna said…
Fun stuff. I'm glad the camping trip wasn't so bad. We may try again soon w/ Azure. I love Alpine Loop esp in Fall! Any news on DC? I have my fingers crossed so we can see you guys!
Cute pictures Martha. Marian is getting so big! Ok, so I am lovin the Elmo eating breakfast picture, so funny!
Maggie said…
Gracie also loves Elmo. I love that Marian loves sunglasses so much. She is a real cutie. Does the alpine loop kind of remind you of hiking with the Hansens? "I has a question... yous ugly".
Amy said…
Love the pictures!!! Your family is just so dang cute!!!
Carrie said…
Moey,
Hi! What fun pictures! Katie and I enjoyed looking at them today. She especially liked the one with "Melmo," and I really liked the camping one where Marian is all snuggly in the tent. It looks like you've been having fun! I hope things are going well at the Kaelberers . . . I'm sure you guys will do great as "parents" of 6!! I wish I were there to help.
Love you! --Carrie
Tiffany said…
What a cute girl! How fun to see her styling in her sunglasses.
Melissa Markham said…
Fun pictures, Mo! I'm anxiously awaiting your blog post about 2 weeks with the Kaelberer kids. Hope you survived! I'm kind of jealous. A little bit. I would have only lasted two days, though.

Popular posts from this blog

Arriving in Wuhan!

January 2024

Emily