Happy Easter!

We had a fun week getting ready for Easter! We dyed Easter eggs, which was a first for Adam and Mini. Apparently they don't do that in Denmark.

This one makes me laugh because Marian has been making this face all week. It's like she's part bothered/part confused. She knows it looks silly so she does it all the time.

Saturday we did an Easter egg hunt with Mini's cousins Madison, Zachy, Jake and Josh. (Favorite) Aunt Anne-Marie, as she prefers to be called, did the whole thing. Everyone had a color to find so the egg distribution was really even.

As you can see, Mini's eggs were all yellow. The kids were really cute about not taking each other's eggs. Thanks Anne-Marie!

And here she is in her pretty Easter dress (thanks Madeline and Emma--we love your cute hand-me-downs).

And here's my big Easter tummy. Shees, it looks like I could pop any day but I still have over a month!

One more great thing about this Easter is that I gave a talk on the Garden Tomb in our ward. The time actually ran out so I gave a very condensed version of what I'd prepared, but I LOVED reading and re-reading the events of Easter Sunday. It really got me thinking about the Savior and the hope we have through His Atonement and Resurrection.

Comments

Jentry said…
Mini's face is so dang cute! And I love your belly! Happy Easter.
Amy said…
Oh your belly is so stinkin' cute!!! 1 more month...I'm so excited for you guys!
Jenny said…
Martha, you're so cute! I'm so excited for you guys to have another baby. It was great to see Adam when we were in Provo too.
Mimi Collett said…
I loved your talk. Too bad about the time. I bet I would have loved the whole thing. I was really impressed by your condensing skills though. Not everyone has it in them to be able to cut a talk down due to time.

Yay for only a month left!

And two yays for beautiful Easter Sunday weather sandwiched between all this rain. :)
Maggie said…
You are so super cute. I couldn't stop laughing at Mini's face in that second picture. Too classic. Love and miss you. Let's talk soon.
MBurt said…
You look great, I can't believe you are so close. Why do I still feel so far away? I am also at that point where if I nap I don't sleep well. Today I surrendered and may regret it tonight. Happy Easter!
apewinterton said…
I can't believe Adam never dyed eggs, but I guess that tradition wasn't carried to Denmark with us. Martha, you look awesome at eight months!
Tiffany said…
Love the pictures and you are such an adorable pregnant mommy!

Popular posts from this blog

Arriving in Wuhan!

January 2024

Emily