all grown up

I used to get bothered at people that went weeks or months without blogging. Well, now I am one of those people, which kind of bothers me. Maybe things will settle down now that Adam is back in school. Anyway, lots of great things to blog about! First of all, my girls are getting so big! Here are some ways I know they're growing up.
Mini:
says her own prayers
can wear her hair in a ponytail or pig-tails
doesn't need naps (sometimes I still try because I need it!)
loves to carry a purse
rode a pony all by herself


And I always have her do this because it cracks me up that she's so flexible


Emmy:
sleeps through the night (hallelujah!)
laughs
reaches for things (no grabbing yet)
rolls over both ways
(I promise she has hair even though she looks bald here)

Comments

Tiffany said…
They are both growing so fast. What two adorable girlies.
Tiffany said…
They are both growing so fast. What two adorable girlies.
Mimi Collett said…
That picture of Emily is soooooooo cute!
Cary said…
Super cute Ritz! They are both getting so big, especially Emmy. We really need to get together soon! I will call ya!
Maggie said…
What's wrong with bald babies? :).
Cute pictures.

Popular posts from this blog

Arriving in Wuhan!

January 2024

Emily