Happy birthday Mini

Woo-hoo! Two posts in eight days! Mini's #3 birthday was last Tuesday so I'll write three of my favorite things about her:
1. She is a wonderful older sister. No one can make Emmy laugh harder than Mini. Sometimes I have to teach her how to play with Emmy safely, but she never tries to hurt her. The other day Emmy had gotten into cords and was sucking on them. Mini saw it and ran in to tell me about it because she was worried about Emmy getting hurt.
2. Her energy! Since my first ultrasound of her at 12 weeks, she has been a ball of energy! She loves to dance, run, jump, and sing. She makes everything so fun!
3. She teaches me so much more than I teach her. For example: Anne-Marie gave her a glass tea set for her birthday with darling little cups, plates, etc. A couple days after, I dropped one cup and it broke in pieces. Mini didn't throw a tantrum (like I would have), she just said, "It's OK Mommy, it's OK." She is a sweetheart!

So here are the highlights for the day: pancake breakfast
A personally delivered Radio Flyer trike from Grannie!!
Party at Chuck E Cheese's!
And finally, cake and ice cream with family.

Comments

Carrie said…
The "cupcake" cake turned out darling! I'll have to try that sometime. Happy B-day, Mini!
Heindogs said…
Happy Happy Birthday Mini!!! Love the pic of Em in that last post, smart thinking mom!
Maggie said…
Love the giant cupcake. So cute.
Linnea said…
Martha! What an amazing cake!! Much better than the cake I had.
I hope Mini had a fun day. :-)
Ally said…
I LOVE her face in the car at Chuck E CHeese. So cute!
The Brymers said…
What a cool cake--how did you make that?
Mimi Collett said…
Her birthday cake is so cool! And Mini looks SO happy in that Chuck E Cheese picture. :)
CurtCannon said…
Martha,
For some reason I didn't hit the link to your blog you sent me until today when I was going back through my email and came across it. Love the pics. Mini is hilarious! Hope things are going well for you guys!

Curtis

Popular posts from this blog

Arriving in Wuhan!

January 2024

Emily