hooray for a post!

I know, I know, I'm a total slacker blogger. But we are alive and well here in Springville. And maybe now that I'm out of my first trimester, I'll be a better blogger. So yes, I am pregnant! I am due on Halloween (seriously, on the 31st of October) and am really excited to be a mommy to three. I'm really not a fan of first trimester but in the last week or so have started feeling much better, which is wonderful.

Our other good news is that Adam passed the bar. Hooray! I thought he would but it's definitely nice to know. Now we're in the midst of finding a job for him to start after his clerkship ends at the end of July.

I'll add a couple pictures from the last couple months. There's no way to really catch up on everything, but here's a random sampling:
We went to the aquarium when Melba and Boo were in town. The sting rays were really excited to see Adam and were practically jumping out of the water to him. We later realized he was in the area blocked off for people to feed them. So they thought Adam was bringing lunch. They must have been disappointed but it made it exciting for us!


Anne-Marie joined us for our green dinner on St. Patrick's Day
Dying Easter eggs (Mini looks crazy!)
The girls finding their baskets Easter morning

Comments

Deanna said…
Congrats Martha! I'm glad you're feeling better. I am definitely not a fan of the 1st trimester either. Thank you so much for your comment on my blog. It really meant a lot. I need to call you again to catch up. Is Adam looking for a job in UT? Or are you game for anywhere?
The Bish Fam said…
Congratulations! Very exciting news for you :) When are you coming down this way again? I MISS YOU! I definitely need to see you!
Bekah said…
congrats mo! three is fun! glad you're feeling better!
congrats!!! That is way exciting! We should get together again! :)
apewinterton said…
Yeah, an update! Congratulations to Adam. You'll be in our thoughts and prayers to find a new job. When do you find out the gender of your new little one?
*Meg Larsen* said…
HOORAY! the world needs more birk kids, i think. maybe a boy this time? I dunno, you make adorable girls too :o)

hope you're feeling better! i've decided that all 9 months of pregnancy is pretty miserable so I admire your fortitude and optimism. we need to catch up! i guess that's forewarning to be expecting a phone call....
Spencer said…
You just made my day! I was jsut about to send you an email asking for recent pictures--and here they are! I especially loved the one of them in the green--that's such a cute idea and they look adorable! I miss you, Mo, and I'm so excited to see you guys soon!
Spencer said…
P.S. Would you mind inviting me to your blog? I keep meaning to ask you. I always have to sign in under Spencer's account to see it, but I have my own gmail: annalorihansen@gmail.com. Thanks, Mo!
Sarah Ewell said…
Yay! That's awesome! Too bad we're not living near you any more, we could enjoy and commiserate together in the joys and pains of pregnancy! I'm due Nov. 16 with twins! Maybe we'll deliver at the same time! Very cool. Glad you're feeling better, I'm a lot better than I was, too. Yuck.
anna said…
thanks for the invite, mo! thanks for the cute post!

Popular posts from this blog

Arriving in Wuhan!

January 2024

Emily